Tuesday 15 May 2012

Face the Day

Ever wake up in a good mood, and realize how crappy the weather is, the suddenly you're all sad? Well that's me today. This week it was nice and sunny (Got sunburnt climbing a mountain!) but then it got all gloomy and rainy. So i decided to find myself an edible cookie dough recipe just because i didn't have the time to cook it and i just needed something really sweet to get me through the day.

I don't think the picture does it justice to be honest with you, so you'll just have to try it out yourself.


I used this recipe as a base and sort of changed up the quantities a little, and it still tastes all good just so long as you make sure that the three main ingredients are all equal.

Good luck with your cookie dough and your day!
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come see how i made it!